Very simple—it’s the ability to market and sell your products and services online. Popular e-commerce websites, such as eBay and Amazon, charge hefty commissions that add up over time and eat into your profit margin. You also don’t have as much control over what to sell and how to sell it. A logical solution is creating your own e-commerce website using popular platforms. Your initial investment will pay off in the long run as you will have more control and marketing freedom.
We work with many hosted and installable e-commerce platforms. We will analyze your needs and recommend an e-commerce solution that works for your budget, fits your marketing model and minimizes the administrative workload. The solution will be fully integrated with your website.
Configuring an e-commerce platform for taxes and shipping methods can be a complex exercise. We will help you by analyzing your needs and implementing the best possible configuration for your business.
We will be there to support you as your online store becomes more and more successful. We ensure that your marketing strategy is applied consistently across all web channels and that you get the best performance possible and the maximum return on your investment.
We can help you with all of your e-commerce needs
- Set up the system
- Arrange hosting, domain name, and SSL certificate
- Create a template matching your corporate identity
- Set up payment methods
- Set up shipping and taxes
- Ensure your store is safe and well maintained
- Sell anything—products, services, and even downloads
- Sell everywhere—multiple currencies and languages
- Unlimited products and categories
- Fully customizable designs
- Fully compliant with payment data security standards
- Integration with all popular payment gateways and shipping carriers
- Marketing tools, including coupons, banners, and more