Why should my business be on social media?
Social media marketing is promoting your brand on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and a multitude of other social networks. Each network serves some purposes better than others. If you choose too many, you will spread your precious resources too thin. If you choose too few, you will not reach your target market and you will lose out to the competition.
That’s where expertise is needed to choose the best networks for your business and adjust messaging for specific audiences. If your business doesn’t have active Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn profiles, you lose sizeable marketing opportunities. Social media has become the central hub of social interaction, customer engagement, and communication.
We can help you establish a social media presence
Social media marketing is also futile if you don’t have a solid web presence to start with— it’s the yin and yang of your corporate brand. We offer a wide range of web and social marketing services that can help you promote your product or service online, including the following:
- Getting your company on Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social media platforms and building your social following.
- Pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to help your website be more findable.
- Quality, unique, memorable content for your website, social media, or blog. We provide regular posting services to keep your company current.
- Corporate identity kits that help ensure your business has a consistent image across various mediums—websites, logos, brochures, presentations, documents, flyers, banners, and much more. We deliver printed products right to your door.
We help promote your business or service through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn by setting up your business profile, getting you on Google maps and supplying you with valuable and regular content. It sounds like you could easily do this on your own, but the question is, how well? Your social media presence must reflect your corporate values, philosophy, and identity. Moreover, you have to keep your content fresh, constantly engage your clients, and keep building your fan base.
Do you think you could do all this consistently without being distracted from your core business? Let us help you with ideas and support!