Free workshop: How to do well in Google search results (SEO)
May 27 @ 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree
You run a business, a charity or a personal blog website, but people have a hard time finding you in Google? Let me guess, your website is on page 353 of Google search results? Just creating a business website is not a guarantee it will ever be found in Google, Bing or Yahoo search engine. In fact, it won’t be unless you do something about that.
This is where Search Engine Optimization or SEO comes in. It sounds scary, but really it’s just a set of simple, common sense techniques that, if done right and consistently, can help you earn a top spot in search engine results and win against your competition.
You don’t need to pay thousands of dollars or hire an SEO guru to get there, but it’s truly a process of earning that top spot through commitment, discipline and following some simple rules. Do it wrong (Black Hat SEO), and you may get yourself banned from Google search for a long time.
In this workshop, I will explain how to get ahead:
- How Google search works and how it decides which search results should be at the top. It is a bit of mystery but we will do our best to make sense of it.
- Finding your search niche using keyword planners.
- Developing reputable, engaging content that makes your users come back.
- Consistent use of keywords in your content to tell the search engines your website is reputable.
- Tools and techniques for the best results.
- Keeping track of your progress.
Find informative articles about SEO on our website: