Free workshop: How to use social media for your business
June 17 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree
We live in the age of social media. It’s hard to find many people who don’t have a Facebook account or occasionally check Twitter or LinkedIn. Even your grandma does! Just the Facebook birthday reminders are worth their weight in gold. Social media not only invaded our personal space but became an important part of business operations.
This workshop will focus on how you can put social media to work for your business. Most businesses have websites, but very few use social media correctly. Use it too much and you will create an information overload for your audiences and a heck of a lot of work for yourself. Use it too little and your social media presence will look like a ghost town and your audiences wondering if your business still exists.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Decide which social media channels are right for your business
- How to set up a consistent brand across all your social media channels
- What content can help keep your audiences engaged
- How to automate your social media to reduce your workload
- How to track your social media performance
- Use social media advertising features to promote your business
You will also be able to find lots of informative content about social media on our website.