How We Can Help You Manage Your Customer Relations Better Using Salesforce CRM
Your website is no better than an attractive—but closed—storefront if it doesn’t capture visitor information and provide a structure for systematic follow-up through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution. We work with Salesforce CRM and we are a Salesforce partner.
We can help your business realize its maximum potential by designing and implementing powerful CRM solutions that integrate with your website, backend systems and a variety of third-party applications. Below are some features you’ll enjoy with a CRM.
- Lead capture with automated, custom-tailored responses to inquiries
- Tools to track lead qualification and stage of sale
- Template library with responses to your customers’ most frequently asked questions
- Custom-tailored workflows based on your company’s core processes
- Desktop integration and mobile access to customer information
- Powerful tools to track ROI of marketing campaigns
- Custom reports and dashboards to monitor key business metrics in real time
- Unparalleled visibility
All of our CRM solutions are custom tailored and begin with a detailed assessment to identify your company’s unique needs.
Our goal is to create solutions that maximize ROI on your marketing budget, improve customer interactions and save time with automation.
Call us today to learn how your business could benefit from a truly integrated approach to Customer Relationship Management.
Take Your Business Success to a Whole New Level with Salesforce CRM
See what more than 100,000 customers have already discovered: salesforce.com delivers results. It’s the most complete CRM in the industry – dovetailing sales with marketing and customer service to keep you on top of every lead, every deal, and every customer.
Nothing falls through the cracks with Salesforce CRM. And thanks to the low-cost, cloud-computing model, you can say good-bye to complexity. There’s no software or hardware to install, and you don’t have to wait weeks or months to get going. With Enerica and Salesforce you’re up and running, and seeing a positive impact on your business, in a fraction of the time.